2021 BABY PERSONALITY CONTEST
Sunday, June 27 – Farm Bureau Building
$5 Entry Fee, MONEY ORDER OR CASH – NO CHECKS WILL BE ACCEPTED; $10 entry fee, for entries received after July 1.
Rules And information:
- Contestant must be a resident of Bartholomew County.
- Contestant must be age 3 months – 24 months.
- Contestant will be judged by age group and gender or by multiples: 3-6 months, 7-9 months, 10-13 months, 14-18 months, 19-24 months, twins-triplets-& more!
- Entry form with $5 fee must be postmarked by June 15. No late entries accepted – no same day entries. No reimbursements for no shows or missed judging due to late arrival (more than 15 minutes past designated check in time).
- Judging will take place between 1:00p.m. and 5:00 p.m. on Sunday, June 27th in the Farm Bureau building. Contestants will be notified by phone what time to check in for judging on Sunday, June 27th t to enable more social distancing.
- Contestant numbers along with a participation ribbon will be given at your designated check-in time on Sunday, June 27th.
- On the day of judging, only one adult will be allowed to bring the contestant up to be judged.
- Contestants are judged by personality displayed during their time with the judges – Decision of the judges will be final.
- Depending on the size of the classes, an honor group, a runner-up and a winner will be selected for a boy and girl in each class.
Mail entries to Annie Romine, 9943 N 600 E Hope, IN 47246, 812-343-1462 for questions
NOTE: In case of inclement weather, the contest will not be rescheduled; no refunds. Please contact the fair office at 812-372-6133 if there is severe weather.
Baby Personality Contest Entry Form (Adobe Acrobat)