BABY PERSONALITY CONTEST
SUNDAY, July 9, 2017 Farm Bureau Building
$5 Entry Fee, MONEY ORDER OR CASH – NO CHECKS WILL BE ACCEPTED
$10 Entry Fee for Entries received after July 3, 2017
- All contestants must be residents of Bartholomew County.
- All contestants need to pre-register by July 3, 2017 by mail. Entry fee (cash or money order to the Bartholomew County 4-H Fair) must be paid by day of contest.
- Entry forms are available in the Exhibitor’s handbook or on this webpage:
Baby Personality Contest Entry Form.
- Class placement and judging times are as follows:
1 p.m. Class 1: 10-13 months boys/girls
1 p.m. Class 2: 14-18 months boys/girls
1:30 p.m. Class 3: 3-6 months boys/girls
1:30 p.m. Class 4: 7-9 months boys/girls
2 p.m. Class 5: 19-24 months boys/girls
2 p.m. Class 6: Twins, triplets & more
Please note the times are different for the various classes. Please come 15 minutes early to pick up your baby’s number.
- Boys and girls in each class will be judged separately. There will be an honor group, a runner-up and a winner selected for a boy and girl in each class.
- Remember this is a personality contest, not a fashion show.
Information: Trina Brumley, 812-350-7717. Mail entries to Margaret Volland c/o Grandview Extension Homemakers, 5641 S. 650 W., Columbus, IN 47201